Nikon D7100 18-105mm VR Lens Kit
Ultimate image quality. Create without limitation.
The new flagship of Nikon's DX-format HD-SLR lineup. Achieve a thrilling new level of image quality and sharpness thanks to a specially designed 24.1-MP DX-format CMOS sensor. Enjoy speed, precision and convenience at every step, from shooting up to 6 fps to instantly sharing your shots with the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. Create dazzling Full HD 1080p videos and ultra-smooth slow-motion or time-lapse sequences. Unleash the power of Nikon's nimble DX-format system.
Unleash the power of Nikon's DX-format HD-SLR system.
Meet the new flagship of Nikon's outstanding DX-format HD-SLR line-up: the D7100. Incorporating recent advancements in HD-SLR technology, the D7100 brings a thrilling new level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities–a specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor, superior low-light performance, ultra-precise autofocus and metering, advanced video recording features, built-in HDR, mobile connectivity and much, much more. Pair it with any of Nikon's superb NIKKOR DX- and FX-format lenses, versatile Speedlights and accessories, and the D7100 will be the centrepiece of your creativity for years to come.
- Capture every detail true to life. Pure, sharp images.The D7100 marks an exciting advancement in image quality for high-resolution DX-format cameras. Nikon specially designed its 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor without using an optical low pass filter (OLPF), resulting in the purest, sharpest images using D7100's DX-format CMOS sensor. Combine that with fantastic ISO performance at both ends of the spectrum–down to ISO 100 and up to ISO 6400–the processing speed and intelligence of EXPEED 3 and the extra lens reach of a 1.5x crop factor, and the D7100 is the ultimate tool for those seeking a lightweight DX-format HD-SLR.
- Speed and precision in harmony. High-speed shooting with flawless metering and autofocus.When the action speeds up, fire a blazing fast 6 frames per second continuously for up to 100 shots. Building on the acclaimed autofocus system from the D300s, the D7100 uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors for detecting both vertical and horizontal contrast variations, to achieve fast, precise focus. The central cross-type sensor works all the way down to f/8, a huge advantage when using compatible teleconverters. At the same time, a highly accurate 2016-pixel RGB sensor evaluates every scene, taking into account brightness, contrast, subject distance and colour, for spot-on auto operations like Face-Priority and full-time autofocus during video capture.
- Wireless sharing and control. Compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (sold separately).The D7100 makes it easy to share your great photos immediately, wherever you are. Connect the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter* and instantly transfer shots to a compatible smartphone or tablet, then upload them to the web, send by email or text–share them however you like. With Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility installed on your smartphone or tablet (available for both Android and iOS), you can also remotely control the D7100. Use your phone or tablet as a Live View monitor to take shots without having the camera in your hands, a huge advantage for everything from self portraits to digiscoping with a Nikon fieldscope.
- Create movies that amaze. Dazzling 1080p videos, slow-motion and time-lapse sequences.With full-time autofocus and manual exposure control during video recording, a built-in stereo mic and an external stereo mic jack, headphone and HDMI jacks, the D7100 achieves exceptional cinematic reproduction and quality. Record in several high-definition formats: 1080p at 60i/50i/30/25/24 fps or 720p at up to 60p for ultra-smooth slow-motion sequences. Dual SD card slots give you additional recording time, and an all new 60i function enables smooth playback on HDTVs or external monitors. And, of course, every shot looks great through a NIKKOR lens. Create beautiful background blur with the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, or use the AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm for an ultra-wide-angle view that's perfect for establishing shots and working in tight interiors.
- Creativity on demand.The D7100 will inspire your creativity to new heights. Built-in HDR (High Dynamic Range) combines shots taken simultaneously at different exposures into one beautifully rich, high-contrast image. Picture Control gives you instant access to the colour characteristics of your images, and spot White Balance control for Live View shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white. You can even apply artistic Image Effects to both stills and videos in real-time.
- High-end design.The D7100 has the comfortable handling and durability of a high-end Nikon camera. A durable magnesium alloy body with moisture and dust resistance protects the camera's internal parts from the elements. A new 3.2-inch ultra-high-resolution 1,229K-dot LCD monitor provides crisp image playback, menu adjustments and Live View shooting, and a new viewfinder with a low-power consumption electro-luminescent (EL) data display provides approx. 100% frame coverage.
- Wi-Fi Compatability.This camera's Wi-Fi® capability using the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can only be used with a compatible iPhone®, iPad®, and/or iPod touch® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. The Wireless Mobile Utility application must be installed on the device before it can be used with this camera.
- Kit includes the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens for fast, accurate autofocus, vivid colour, striking contrast and crisp detail; along with VR image stabilization to ensure the sharpest hand-held pictures and movies.
- D7100 Camera Body
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-25 Quick Charger
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- AN-DC1 Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-23 Rubber Eyecup
- BF-1B Body Cap