Nikon D600 with 24-85mm VR Lens Kit
Full-frame Power. Fuel Your Passion.
Finally, the power of a 24.3 MP Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor in a compact, streamlined HD-SLR body. Create brilliant full-frame images and 1080p videos. Capture every detail in stunning clarity with Nikon's superior 39-point AF system with Scene Recognition. Empower your inner filmmaker with cinema-quality HD video recording features. Nikon FX-format quality has never been more attainable.
- FX Format
- 24.3 Megapixels
- 5.5 FPS Confinuous Shooting
- 10-6400 ISO (Expandable to 25600)
- Full HD 1080p at 30/25/24p
- A full-frame Nikon for your full-time passion.. – If you've been looking to take your passion to the next level with full-frame HD-SLR performance, your wait is over. Now the power of a pro-level Nikon FX-format camera–stunning full-frame images, cinema-quality 1080p videos, superior low-light performance, blazing fast framing and burst rates, built-in HDR, wireless photo sharing and much more–is attainable in a compact, lightweight HD-SLR. Optimized for full-frame shooting and versatility, streamlined for compactness and value, the D600 will fuel your passion like never before.
- FX-quality images and HD videos. Nikon's most compact full-frame HD-SLR ever. – Passionate photographers who seek exceptional full-frame, high-resolution performance rely on Nikon FX-format HD-SLRs. For the first time ever, that level of performance is available in a compact, affordable HD-SLR. D600's 24.3 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness. Its EXPEED 3 processing system manages all that data with remarkable speed and accuracy, enabling up to 5.5 frames-per-second (fps) continuous shooting at full resolution. And the low-light performance synonymous with Nikon is again proven deserved–shoot crystal clear images from ISO 100 to 6400, expandable down to 50 and up to 25,600 for extreme situations.
- The beauty is in the details. Highly accurate AF System for superior sharpness. – One of the keys to capturing razor-sharp images and HD videos–whether shooting through the viewfinder or with the LCD monitor–is a fast, precise autofocus system, and the D600 has one of the best. 39 focus points with wide-area AF coverage offer endless compositional possibilities. Nine cross-type sensors and seven centre focus points work all the way down to f/8 for extended AF functionality with teleconverters and long-reach lenses. When shooting photos or HD video in Live View, Nikon's responsive contrast-detect AF activates for accurate fulltime autofocusing. Every moment you capture will be razor sharp.
- Unwavering exceptional performance. Flawless metering and onboard intelligence. – The D600 delivers consistently beautiful images and HD videos, thanks to Nikon's intelligent Scene Recognition System with 3D Colour Matrix Metering II. Its 2,016 pixel RGB sensor evaluates every scene, taking into account brightness, contrast, subject distance and the scene colours, all within the time it takes to press the shutter release button. That data is then referenced against an onboard image database for consistently accurate exposures, auto white balance, i-TTL flash and subject-tracking autofocus performance.
- Cinema-quality HD video projects. Pro-level 1080p HD video recording features. – Nikon is committed to developing HD-SLRs that empower and inspire filmmakers and video enthusiasts, and the D600 is proof of that commitment. Shoot 1080p HD videos with selectable frame rates of 30p, 25p or 24p and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression. Bend time with 720p HD at 60p, 50p or 30p for ultra-smooth video playback of fast moving subjects, or create slow-motion footage during post processing. Maintain your creative vision with manual exposure control, fulltime AF with face-priority and subject tracking, dedicated inputs for a stereo mic and headphones, still image exporting, and much more. Enhance all that with the dramatic perspectives and depth-of-field control of NIKKOR interchangeable lenses, and you'll dazzle with every video project.
- Wi-Fi camera control and mobile photo sharing. Optional WU-1b wireless mobile adapter. – With Wi-Fi compatibility, the D600 makes sharing photos even easier. Connect the optional WU-1b Wireless Adapter and wirelessly transfer photos to your smartphone, tablet or any compatible Wi-Fi enabled device. Use your smartphone to instantly upload your shots to the web or email them to a friend. Install Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Adapter Utility and remotely control the D600–see what the camera sees from your smartphone or tablet and fire off shots!
- Lighting studio optional. – The D600's built-in pop-up flash opens up new shooting possibilities–and not just in low-light situations. Even well lit subjects can benefit from a balanced fill flash for extra depth and dimension. And since the D600's flash integrates with Nikon's i-TTL system, it can act as a Commander and communicate crucial exposure information to two groups of remote flashes across three channels for accurate lighting and exceptional results.
24-85mm VR Lens Kit
- Unleash the power of the D600. – Get everything you need to start creating amazing photos and videos right out of the box: the D600 and our highly versatile AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR lens. A perfect match for the D600, this compact lens with Nikon's latest Vibration Reduction technology (VR II) delivers exceptionally bright, razor-sharp full-frame images to the D600's FX-format CMOS sensor. From wide-angle to medium telephoto perspectives–whether shooting stills or Full HD videos–you'll draw peak performance out of your D600.
- D600 Camera Body
- AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, MH-25 Quick Charger
- PW-EH30 AC Cable, UC-E15 USB Cable
- PW-PC10JU Converter Plug
- BM-14 LCD Monitor Cover
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup
- AN-DC8 Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap, BF-1B Body Cap, BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cap
- NikonView NX2 CD ROM