Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight
High performance versatile speedlight brings simplicity to on-camera, remote, and multiple flash photography.
- Portable, Versatile Speedlight Unit i-TTL Speedlight optimized for use with Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS).
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom Bounce 90°up and 7°down with 360° rotation elevates creative lighting freedom.
- Wireless Flash Control Wireless Commander Mode controls up to 2 remote Speedlight groups and an unlimited number of compatible Speedlights. When used as a remote speedlight up to 3 Groups can be selected. Four wireless channel options help manage wireless conflicts in multi-photographer environments.
- Choose From 3 Light Distribution Patterns Using the simple slider switch on the back of the SB-700, you can optimize light quality by selecting Standard for general illumination, Center-weighted for portraits or Even, for groups or interiors.
- Color Filter Identification Automatically identifies mounted hard type color filters and adjusts camera white-balance.* (*With select Nikon digital SLRs)
- Automatic Format Identification Automatically senses the FX or DX-format camera in use and optimizes light distribution.
- Firmware Updating Allows uploading of performance enhancement developments.* (*With select Nikon digital SLRs)
- Nikon’s Precision i-TTL Flash Control Delivers precise flash exposures and seamless fill-flash performance—even in challenging lighting situations.
- Hot Shoe and Wireless Operation Use on-camera, as a wireless master, commander or remote light source.
- Versatile Auto Power Zoom Coverage Smoothly covers lenses as wide as 24mm and up to 120mm in FX-format.
- Streamlined Controls and Menus Convenient Rotary Select Dial sets key functions quickly and a prominent Master and Remote control switch simplifies wireless operation.
- Flash Tube Overheat Protection To prevent overheating, flash recycle time increases when SB-700 detects heat build-up.
- Flash Value (FV) Lock Locks in a specific flash output on the main subject, regardless of aperture, composition or the lens’ zoom position.* (*With select Nikon digital SLRs)
- Drip-Proof Mounting Foot Cover (Water Guard)* Provides enhanced moisture protection. (*Optional)