The Most Versatile PocketWizard Radio Ever.
The dedicated FlexTT5™ Transceiver, with its built in hot-shoe and ControlTL™ firmware, is the perfect addition to Canon E-TTL II flash systems. The FlexTT5 takes the existing benefits of Canon wireless systems beyond the boundaries of infrared technology. When paired with the Mini TT1™ Transmitter or another FlexTT5 Transceiver, a whole new world of wireless flash freedom opens up. The FlexTT5 is also the perfect Transceiver for your manual triggering needs and works with all MultiMAX channels and many of the MultiMAX advanced functions.
- TTL Compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- Frequency: 340.00 - 354.00 MHz US FCC / IC, 433.42 - 434.42 MHz CE
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies (FCC/IC), 35 Channels over 5 Frequencies (CE)
- Antenna: 2.7" (6.9 cm) rubberized with 180 degree swing
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: 30 to 800 feet (10 to 240 meters) for E-TTL II triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables. 30 to 1200 feet (10 to 365 meters) for basic triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables.
- Mounting: Hot Shoe, 1/4-20, lanyard, velcro
- Maximum Shooting Rate: Frames per second (fps): 8 fps for E-TTL II and normal triggering
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF - C.2 - C.1
- Zone Select Switch: A-B-C (matches Canon slave groups)
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Camera / P1 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone for 2-stage remote camera triggering. Port Voltage Handling: up to 50 Volts, 100 milliamp continuous, Tip = Trigger, Ring = Pre-Trigger, Sleeve = Ground
- Flash / P2 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono miniphone. Port Voltage Handling: up to 200 Volts, 4 amps peak, 250 milliamp continuous, non-polarized
- Minimum Receive Contact Time: Camera / P1 Port = 80 milliseconds, Flash / P2 Port = 500us
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: Hot Shoe: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector, 5VDC regulated, 100mA, Pin 1 Positive, Pin 4 Ground
- Operating Temperature Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F).
- Storage Temperature (without battery): Above -30° C (-22° F) and below 85° C (185° F)
- Construction: High impact plastic, captive battery door, Hot Shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) Alkaline recommended, other chemistries (NiMH, NiCAD, Lithium) allowed, USB
- Battery Life: 60 + Hours
- Dimensions: 3.6" (9.2 cm) long x 2.9" (7.3 cm) wide x 1.4" (3.6 cm) tall, antenna lowered, Weight: 5.4 oz (153 grams) 3.8 oz (108 grams) without batteries
- Included in the box: FlexTT5 Transceiver, USB cable, Two (2) AA batteries, Quick Guide
- ROHS Compliant