Nikon D7000 (Body Only)
Inspired performance in a size that keeps you shooting
Meet the Nikon D7000, a camera ready to go wherever your photography or cinematography takes you. Experience stunning images with sharp resolution and smooth tonal gradation, thanks to the 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor and a powerful EXPEED 2 image processing engine. Take advantage of its wide ISO range of 100 to 6400, and its incredibly low levels of noise. Expect your images tacksharp and accurately exposed, thanks to the camera's 39-point AF and Scene Recognition System using a 2,016-pixel RGB matrix metering sensor. And with an approx. 0.052-second release time lag and approx. 6 frames-per-second shooting, you won't miss a moment. You'll see exactly what you're capturing with the approx. 100% frame coverage viewfinder, and for those who want to shoot both stills and movies, the D7000's D-Movie capabilities now include full HD 1080p capture with full-time autofocus and manual exposure. All of this advanced imaging technology is kept safe beneath the magnesium alloy covering the top and rear chassis of a compact body, whose sealing has been severely tested against moisture and dust. The D7000 is ready to shoot indoors and out, and at 150,000 cycles tested, the camera's durable shutter unit helps you keep shooting. Combine all this with the unmatched NIKKOR lens lineup and Creative Lighting System and you have everything you need to explore your imagination to its fullest. Where can creative freedom like this take you? Find out, with the D7000.
- Approx. 16.2 effective megapixels. Employs newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor.
- New image-processing engine "EXPEED 2" that achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing, multi functions and efficient energy saving.
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent).
- Newly developed AF system featuring 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors in the center of the frame.
- Scene Recognition System with improved accuracy by utilizing newly developed 2,016-pixel RGB sensor.
- Full HD (1,920x1,080, 24p) movie-recording function "D-Movie", compatible with external stereo microphone featuring high image quality and operability.
- Viewfinder employing glass pentaprism features approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x high-magnification.
- Light and rugged magnesium alloy employed for top and rear covers. Secure sealing achieves superior weather-resistant and anti-dust capabilities.
- Double SD card slots, SDXC compatible.
- Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 that employs magnesium alloy for exterior cover features seamless switching of power feeding with the battery of the D7000.
- Nikon D7000 body only
- Nikon D7000 with AFS DX 18-105mm f3.5-5.6G ED VR