Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM
With the large maximum aperture, excellent background blur is possible even with a fast shutter speed. The aspherical lens element makes the lens compact and corrects spherical aberrations. The image is sharp even at the edges. Lead-free glass is used.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 28mm 1:1.8
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 75°
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m / 0.8 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9" x 2.2", 10.9 oz. / 73.6 x 55.6mm, 310g