Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED
This ultra-wide-angle, frame-filling fisheye, designed exclusively for use with Nikon's DX-format, delivers incredible images with a 180-degree angle of view.
- The first fisheye lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX format.* (*ESP (Estimated Selling Price) listed only as an estimate. Actual prices are set by dealers and are subject to change at any time.)
- Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
- Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
- Design enables a combination of wider angle of view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors.
- Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Built-in flower-type lens hood.
- Ultra-wide picture angle of 180 degrees on DX sensor is achieved by producing a smaller image circle (the size of the image that is projected by the lens onto the sensor) enabling a smaller lens diameter, lighter weight and optimal image quality from center-to-edge-to-corner on the image.
- Minimum focus distance of 0.14m (5.5 in.) or 0.03m (1.2 in.) from the lens front, makes extreme close-ups possible.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- G-type DX NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models.